Welcome To Gloria Roa-Bodin, P.A
Gloria RoaBodinhas been practicing immigration law since 1981 under the Law Offices of Gloria RoaBodin, P.A. She has written two books on Immigration law: Immigration Law for Paralegals (4th Edition) and Learn Immigration in 24 Hours. She has a radio show on 1330 am every Sunday, called “Inmigracion al Dia”.
She is a lecturer on CLE and AILA Programs. She has served as a director of the South Florida Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers’ Association (AILA).
Ms. Bodin is nationally and internationally known as a prominent attorney in the area of Immigration and Nationality Law and her legal team focusses on the following areas:
Employment-Based Visa Petitions
- Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
- Advanced Degree Professionals
- H-1B Professionals
- L-1 Transferees
- O-1 Artists and Others of Extraordinary Ability
- E-Treaty Investors
- J-1 Exchange Visitors, including Medical Professionals
- Labor Certification Applications
- National Interest Waivers
- Exchange Visitors
- International Business Executives and Managers and Transferees
- NAFTA/TN North American Free Trade Agreement cases
Family-Based Immigrant and Non-immigrant Visa Petitions
- Alien Relative Petitions
- Fiancé Petitions
- Permanent Residence Applications for family members both in, and outside the U.S.
- Consular Processing for Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
- Applications for Removal of Conditions
- Employment Authorization
- Document Replacement: Alien Registration Card, Naturalization Certificate, etc.
- Advance Parole/Permission to Travel
Special Immigration Petitions and Projects
- Religious Workers
- Self-Petitions for Abused Spouses
- Naturalization/Citizenship Applications
- Immigrant Visa Lottery
- F-1 Students
Deportation and Removal Defense, and Immigration Appeals
- Deportation or Removal Proceedings
- Stays of Deportation and Cancellation of Removal
- Motions to Reconsider and Motions to Reopen
- Appeals of Decisions
- Criminal Convictions
- Hearings before an Immigration Judge
- Denial of Applications
- Petitions for Review and Declaratory of Relief to U.S. Federal Circuit Courts And many more!